Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thingy #3

I think I may have added about 6 RSS feeds to my Bloglines account. Is that where they are supposed to go does anyone out there know? I still don't know if I'm registered with my multitype. It looks like no one has been added since last Thursday, if I'm reading the listing right. [I have since discovered that I've been listed--thanks!]

But I still think it would be more helpful to put RSS feeds on my Blog page, which I still don't know how to do. I'm moving on to the the Flikr thingy until I can get some answers about RSS feeds.

Ok, thanks to Aurora, I understand feeds now and realize why I may not want to put them on my Blogging page. I guess I'm not that interested in listing a lot on my feeds page. I just can't keep up with more than the 6 or so that I have.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! The SELCO staff, including me, will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO

Jonya said...

Hi! Yes, I put a lot of the 23Things on a Stick blogs into mine already. I've also got a reference folder of feeds I keep an eye on, and my friends folder. Some people use google reader, though. Anyone know how that works?